Gimblett Gravels Stoned Crow Syrah 2014
Dark oak concentrated derived from aging in French Oak.
Showing peppery and toasty characters, this wine has supple tannins with a firm, smooth and spicy finish.
A serious single vineyard wine.
Awards / Ratings
- Gold – 2017 International Wine Challenge
- Outstanding Silver – 2018 International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Silver – 2017 Hawkes Bay A&P Bayleys Wine Awards
- Silver – 2016 Hawkes Bay A&P Bayleys Wine Awards
“Combining power and grace, this dark, single-vineyard red was hand-harvested and matured for 20 months in French oak barrels. Fragrant and finely textured, with blackcurrant, plum and spice flavours, a hint of liquorice, and ripe, supple tannins, it’s a vigorous, concentrated wine with a long life ahead”
– Winestate Magazine – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)